Mathews Athletic Complex and Athletic Center includes the soccer and softball fields, tennis courts, and a multipurpose athletic center that features a
fieldhouse for intercollegiate sports, aerobics and weight-training facility, and classroom, meeting, and office space. Besides up-to-date weightlifting and
cardio equipment, the center provides weekly yoga, pilates and cycle classes.
The College’s equestrian program dates back to the establishment of the Rivoli campus in 1928. Stables and pastures were originally located across
Forsyth Road on land that the college later sold. When the college acquired the Bradley House in the 1950s, three equestrian buildings came with it,
and these became the basis of the college’s revived riding program.
Nancy Panoz Field is the current home to the Wesleyan Wolves soccer program. In 2018, the soccer complex underwent a massive field renovation
completely leveling the field. Field grading was established in addition to 10 zones of irrigation on a sand-based hybrid bermuda surface. Future plans
include shelter seating for the student-athletes and new scoreboard.
developing weight room, dressing rooms, & conference room additional reside in the Porter Gymnasium. Built in 1928 and named in honor of the
late James Hyde Porter, a Wesleyan benefactor and longtime trustee, the building features a custom-crafted weathervane depicting college women
engaged in a game of basketball.